Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Facility Decontamination
Chlorine dioxide is an unrivaled broad spectrum biocide that selectively oxidizes microbes and neutralizes certain hazardous chemical compounds. ClO2 also effectively penetrates porous materials which enables it to address microbial contamination on and in many materials. Technology innovations by Sabre are allowing organizations from many industries to discover ClO2 and investigate how it can be applied to their sterilization, disinfection, and sanitation processes.
ClO2 must be made at the point of use by a Chlorine dioxide generator. Sabre is the only company in the world with the patented technology to produce the amount of high purity ClO2 capable of decontaminating a building of any size. Having successfully completed hundreds of treatments in conjunction with several government agencies, Sabre has amassed significant data on kill, efficacy, penetrability, and much more.
Facility Decontamination with Chlorine Dioxide
Sabre's Chlorine dioxide solution is considered by the National Academy of Sciences as the standard for decontaminating buildings by effectively eliminating biological, chemical, and viral contamination. The gas penetrates throughout all internal building cavities, HVAC systems, all porous and non porous building contents and materials reaching pervasive and even the most persistent contamination. Once a facility is treated with Sabre's technology the entire structure is left free of any microorganisms and contaminates rendering the facility completely sterile.
Sabre's Facility Decontamination solution employs the same process and technology that was used successfully to eliminate anthrax from all of the major facilities contaminated in the anthrax letter bioterrorism attacks, including the Capitol Hill Hart Senate Office building.
- Fast and Non-Disruptive: Treatment with Sabre's technology is significantly faster and much less disruptive than historical remediation methods. With Chlorine dioxide gas, the actual treatment is completed in about one day, leaving the facility clean and safe to reenter and occupy.
- Unique and Scientifically Proven: Sabre's Facility Decontamination solution employs the same process that was used to successfully eliminate every spore of anthrax from all of the facilities contaminated including the Hart Senate Office Building. Sabre's ClO2 treatment process is the only technology available which has the capability of restoring large-scale contaminated facilities to a usable condition in a timely manner.
- Government Approved: Sabre's solution is the only process that has EPA registrations for entire structure decontamination of microbial matter including mold and mildew.
- Mobile Generators: Sabre's mobile process and generation equipment is the only technology available that produces high volumes of high purity ClO2 gas capable of decontaminating structures of any size.
- Effective: Chlorine dioxide is a very selective oxidant and it effectively reacts with all microbes. As a true gas, ClO2 effectively penetrates both porous and non porous materials. In contrast, vapor-based technologies don't penetrate all surfaces, offer less flexibility, and may require extensive removal of porous materials prior to treatment.
For more information contact us.